I've been working on a few minor things in the laundry room today! The baseboards and crown molding needed caulked and painted, along with a few spots on the door. I have also been browsing matching washer and dryers, but I'm continuing to live by the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" motto. One day we will have a matching washer and dryer set, haha!
What still needs done-
- Replace/fix washer outlet box. We don't want to cut the copper lines for several obvious reasons, so for now we just need it to look pretty.
- Do something with the ceiling imperfections. Not sure what the game plan is, but I'm thinking we're either going to paint or panel!
- Door. The washer and dryer are loud, a door would be a good noise canceling option! I've been browsing pocket doors!
- Rug. This needs to be pretty, but most importantly practical since it will just be collecting dirt that we bring in from outside! *Also- easy to clean is a must!.
- Install trim piece behind cabinets to fill wall gap.
- Figure out if I want shelves or not. I like practical design, and I definitely don't want shelves just to put random crap on.
- Fix paint because I didn't have tape on hand, ha!
Going to get alot accomplished this weekend! Can't wait to check back in with Laundry Room updates!